onomatopoeia poems for kids

If you are looking for onomatopoeia poems for kids,take a look at these!

“Here are cool mosses deep,
And through the moss the ivies creep,
And in the stream the long-leaved flowers weep,
And from the craggy ledge the poppy hangs in sleep.”

***

THE NOISY DAY

By: Gerardo S.
When I went to the park, I heard a quack
So I followed the quacking
And it led me to the ducks.

Then soon I heard a chirp
So I followed the chirping
And it led me to the tree filled with birds.

Then I soon heard a buzz
So I followed the buzzing
And it led me to a flower filled with bees.

Then I heard a ha ha
So I followed the ha ha
And it led me to the playground filled with kids playing.

Soon I heard a whisper, whisper
So I followed the whispering
And it led me to two little kids telling secrets.
I hope they are not talking about me.

***

onomatopoeia poems

You may also visit: onomatopoeia poems
You might like to visit:

 
http://onomatopoeiapoetry.blogspot.com